As many people return to work and school tomorrow, we would like to remind all passengers that as per Government guidelines, you should only travel between the BCP Council tier 4 area and the Dorset Council tier 3 area for reasons such as:
• travel to work where you cannot work from home
• travel to education and for caring responsibilities
• visit or stay overnight with people in your support bubble, or your childcare bubble for childcare purposes
• attend hospital, GP and other medical appointments or visits where you have had an accident or are concerned about your health
• to provide emergency assistance, and to avoid injury or illness, or to escape a risk of harm (such as domestic abuse).
Full details are available at: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tier-4-stay-at-home
Thank you for your co-operation in helping to make the ferry a safe way to travel.